Every day we meet and encounter people who live and work in our communities and can benefit from our generosity and compassion.
The Christmas Care platform is a place where we can all come together as a community to help each other spread the Christmas cheer.
Whether you have some items at home to spare, spring cleaning leftovers you could do without, or know someone who could use a blessing over the festive season, this is the place to post, share or offer help. If you are in need of a little help over the festive season, this is also your platform to ask for help.
You could change someone's life.
How it works
1) Click "I CARE" if you are able to offer assistance OR click "I NEED CARE" if you are in need of assistance/know of someone who needs assistance.
2) Simply fill out your details in the pop-up along with a descriptions of your request/offering.
3) Click "SUBMIT"
4) Your message will appear on the platform. Any responses made to your request/offering will come directly to the email address which you provided when filling out your details. Please note that your email address will not be visible to anyone participating on the platform.
5) If you wish to respond to an existing post on the platform, simply click "REPLY" and follow the prompts.
• Avoid the use of profanities/strong language
• This platform does not exist for the sale of any items
CTP ltd (t/a Caxton) disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of the Christmas Care Platform featured on this site.